Viberent – Rental Industries
Viberent is designed to be used by almost all types of businesses involved in rentals – ranging from Party Goods rental business through to high-end mining equipment rental providers. Viberent customers include (but not limited to) businesses operating in the following industries.
Viberent combines Rental functionality as well as Service & Maintenance functionality, making it an invaluable tool for SME rental companies all over the world. Combining that with the integration to accounting systems, Viberent saves business owners invaluable few days of work every month which otherwise will have been spent in re-entering data as well as correcting manual data entry errors.
Viberent is a total rental management system which results in data only needing to be entered once. There is no need to struggle with Excel spreadsheets or not knowing when an item needs to be returned. Customers report that they have made savings of up to a full day’s work after implementing our innovative, easy to use, cost effective Viberent add on software. With Viberent your end to end process is a breeze.
- Easy identification of which items are due to be returned, where specific equipment is or how often a customer has rented items.
- Automatic billing for long term rentals
- Handling of short or long term rental periods
- Integration of terms and conditions documents
- Maintaining inventory and allows serial number tracking
- Track stand down periods
- Generate picking slips and invoices
- Calculate rental amount based on hire type
- Handle hiring terminations
- Manage repairs and service requirements on rental equipment
- And much more as updates are continually rolled out for no additional cost!