AllUsed Attachment Hire
AllUsed operated as a traditional buyer and seller of plant and equipment before seeing an opportunity to offer attachment hire. As demand increased, the business was losing valuable time tracking inventory across whiteboards and spreadsheets whilst invoicing was causing a bottleneck in their workflow.
- AllUsed found Viberent to streamline their workflow and manage their entire hire/rental operation
- AllUsed now have one “source of truth” for their rental business with Viberent providing all employee’s access to the same accurate information
- The business no longer spends a full day each month entering invoices into their accounting package.
- Since implementing Viberent, AllUsed have consistently grown their rental business year on year!
“We evaluated a few different systems and just couldn’t find a fit. Some were outrageously expensive and didn’t have the basic functionality we required. Thankfully we found Viberent and we couldn’t recommend it enough”
“Time saving is one clear benefit but for us its transparency. We want everyone to have access to the same accurate information such as customers individual pricing and machine utilisation”
Gary Silcock – AllUsed Pty Ltd
Originally operating six items of equipment, increasing customer demand presented an exciting opportunity for Yellow Hire to expand their business. With the increasing number of machines, Yellow Hire was losing valuable time managing their rental business manually across whiteboards and spreadsheets.
- Yellow Hire started using Viberent to manage their entire rental operations – one system to control inventory, raise quotes, schedule maintenance and generate invoices integrating directly with their accounting package.
- As the team continued to expand, Viberent’s cloud-based system and mobile applications meant everyone could access the system anywhere, anytime.
- Yellow Hire saved at least 8 hours each week on data duplication and manually managing inventory.
- The business was able to grow quickly knowing they had a system in place to control their rental operations
- Yellow Hire now has over 60 items of equipment and growing!
“Using Viberent’s mobile app, I can now check our live inventory, pending quotes and deliveries while I am on the road which keeps me up to date with everything in the business. We no longer spend a day each month searching for invoices to upload into our accounting system. Viberent does that for us with the click of a button and we strongly recommend the system to anyone that asks”.
Arne Joyce – Yellow Hire
We purchased a business in early 2016 and with no previous experience in equipment hire so we needed to ascertain exactly what our needs were and the software to match. We did significant research into products and accounting systems and came across the pairing of Xero and Viberent. We trialled the software and Siva and his team have been nothing but helpful and their after sales service exemplary. We would have no issues in recommending them and their software as it has proven incredibly successful for us and we urge you to give them a go – you won’t be disappointed.
Tony Keddy, Dolly Shop, New Zealand
Launching a new business early 2015, I searched widely for a programme that could run the business, and be tailored to our needs. Keen also to use Xero, “Rental Saas”, now “Viberent” became the best choice. It took some time and patience to set up, but it was totally worth it! The stock control capabilities really suit our needs, and the interface between the two programmes is so simple. Other colleagues in our industry use more complicated systems that are laborious. I recommend Viberent without hesitation.
Connie Constantine, Dome Property Styling, Sydney
Thank you to Siva and his team for making the transition to Viberent so smooth. I have found your team and product to be very adaptable in meeting our requirements for a rental hire management system.
We have over 700 products totaling more than 90000 stock items. We have found managing and finding these items with Viberent relatively easy. We email invoices to account customers straight from the system with all the contracts details which means our customers can track the invoice to the relevant event. With over 150 invoices per month, being able to post straight to Xero has saved time and money with account receivables.
Checking and updating orders from any computer has increased our ability to service customers at anytime from anyway. The freshness of this product and the attention Siva and his team have given us, means that we look forward to future updates. We have seen our input (and others I’m sure) implemented regularly which shows as a customer we are being listened to. We are excited about the continued support from Viberent.
David Simmons, Linen Hire from Di Simmons, Melbourne